|april 2014 microblog digest|
Posted 2014-06-22 06:41:24 by
Archived from http://twitter.com/mogwai_poet:
- One week left in the Frog Fractions 2 Kickstarter, with about $10,000 until we hit the funding goal. kickstarter.com/pro...
- Join me for Tuesday co-working at The MADE! meetup.com/SF-Bay-A...
- The Choice Chamber Kickstarter looks pretty sweet. A game designed to be livestreamed, with an interacting audience. choicechamber.com...
- @yoz Hey the objective is to name the game, not describe it ↲
- @yoz Don't let it happen again ↲
- "Making games is EASY. Belonging is HARD." tmi.kotaku.com/maki...
- Oh hey, did you notice Escape Goat 2 is out? I guess launching concurrently with Facebook buying Oculus didn't help. store.steampowered....
- @necrosofty I think I saw news about *that* too, but of course nothing about Escape Goat. ↲
- @MagicalTimeBean This makes me want to go count articles and see whether your release got more press than my dumb stretch goal. ↲
- RT @Sumdian I had a great bonding moment with my sister co-oping the DDR section of Frog Fractions tonight. :)
- @Flanlord @nicetrysean For some reason I just assumed that was a re-themed Threes clone. ↲
- We've had so much fun running the Frog Fractions 2 Kickstarter that we made a game about running Kickstarters! twinbeard.com/kicks...
- We delayed Kickstarter Simulator 2015 by one day because with a 4/1 release, nobody would believe me when I said it's not Frog Fractions 2.
- RT @fearv @mogwai_poet Shout out to the Emeryville Target
- @bengrue @Sir5000 Shh, you'll blow my cover! ↲
- @marksteward It won't load for me. FROG FRACTIONS 2?! ↲
- RT @GIAWire Supreme Court strikes down all contribution limits! Now you can give as much money as you want to Frog Fractions 2. kickstarter.com/pro...
- @marksteward Oh man, I said I was looking forward to the hoaxes, but profitable hoaxes are not cool. ↲
- Man, could I look more like a startup CEO in this photo? wired.com/2014/04/f...
- RT @alexgriendling @mogwai_poet I wish the caption was "SYNERGY".
- @MOOMANiBE Yeah, I guess the ponytail is more late-90s-bubble. ↲
- @johmmmmmm I accidentally deleted some ms from your name so I don't know if you'll see this reply and now I can't think about anything else. ↲
- @dclingman Hmm. This might be an East Bay/Peninsula culture war thing. ↲
- RT @Talkingship Frog Fractions 2: Interview With Jim Crawford ift.tt/1pOfnaR...
- @dclingman Hang on while I find that costume bowler hat I liked from New Years... ↲
- @AshgabatCat "Finding"? I'm not familiar with this word... ↲
- RT @rich_gallup I tried paying my bills and this Frog Fractions 2 Kickstarter update got in the way: twinbeard.com/kicks... Thanks, @mogwai_poet.
- @rich_gallup Here's a man with his head on straight ↲
- @rich_gallup @VinnyCaravella @jeffgerstmann I've been meaning to forever. And they're super easy to make since genre expectations are so low ↲
- @rich_gallup @VinnyCaravella @jeffgerstmann I still say the first team to get a smart-dumb, film-length FMV game on Steam sells a million. ↲
- @rich_gallup @VinnyCaravella @jeffgerstmann It's a date! ↲
- RT @StaringScreens We talked to @mogwai_poet about his Adventures in Crowdfunding wp.me/p3BRVX-h9...
- The designers of Threes post a year's worth of design emails. Some seriously amazing sausage factory action here: asherv.com/threes/t...
- Hm, I haven't been able to send DMs in a couple days. Am I in DM jail?
- @OptimistPanda Hm, yes. Yes, they do. ↲
- @braktheman Hm, I should find him and see if he wants to be on the FF2 soundtrack. ↲
- Ah, apparently it's that Twitter no longer allows DMs with URLs! Thanks, @OptimistPanda.
- @ThemGames Awww, thanks! ↲
- @Almodelicious The creator took it down, but I saw a speed run video with a time of 12:17. (I've done better, but I know all the sploits.) ↲
- @Raminibar Thanks! I'm pretty proud of that one. What was the context where you needed an example of frustration in games, out of curiosity? ↲
- @EdibleToaster Thank @RyanIkeComposer for that! ↲
- @ricothemad A noble goal! ↲
- RT @isTheJigUp No, The Jig is not up
- @MaritalWheat @ilgoodi @TieWhisperer @CodeCrafty Watching the search results for "Frog Fractions" is basically my day job. ↲
- @Slumpwuffle @OptimistPanda ... huh. ↲
- @MaritalWheat @ilgoodi @TieWhisperer @CodeCrafty Making FF2 is a problem for Future Jim. Present Jim is just trying to get funding! ↲
- @MaritalWheat @ilgoodi @TieWhisperer @CodeCrafty And thank you! It's not going in the vault so I'm gonna post my own video of the talk soon. ↲
- @cgutteridge Frog Factions Pi will have four playable races: Frogs, Toads, Elves, and Toad Elves. ↲
- @KBsGameTOILET o/ ↲
- RT @thomas_violence guys you wanna feel old? JK Rowling died thousands of years ago, you're the last remaining human, sustained in a VR pod below Omsk
- RT @RockBand The Frog Fractions 2 Kickstarter has Rock Band microphone support as a stretch goal. This is sublime. kickstarter.com/pro...
- @CammerheadShark Yes! Just responded to your email. ↲
- "Emma plays Kickstarter Simulator" youtube.com/watch?v...
- @vogon I think we should make it easy and pronounce that "jiff" too. ↲
- RT @rygorous @pervognsen I'm not locked in a room with a bunch of drivers. The drivers are locked in a room with ME.
- I like the cut of this Kickstarter's jib. If you enjoyed Spaceteam, go help Henry Smith make more cool games! kickstarter.com/pro...
- RT @rje Kickstarter Simulator 2015 is the Citizen Kane of Mad Dog McCrees. twinbeard.com/kicks...
- @TheSeg Hahah I've been wanting to figure that out. That frickin' header image! ↲
- @TheSeg They're mine now! Can't have 'em back. ↲
- RT @dresdencodak I know I'm a broken record about this, but my favorite modern Zelda game is Dark Souls.
- @Westrunner Same design, but it should be a better quality product because it's an actual screen-printed thing rather than a one-off. ↲
- @oomgames Yes, it stands for Graphics Interchange Bond. Some people pronounce it with a hard g sound but those people are weird. ↲
- Scientists confirm that there is a liquid ocean on Enceladus. economist.com/news/...
- @chrisremo @chetfaliszek This isn't its primary function, but Ghostery takes care of those ads pretty effectively: ghostery.com/en/... ↲
- RT @Jared_Wade DON'T START A TWEET THAT WAY. RT @NBCNews: Just In: Air Force fires nine nuclear missile commanders over two-year cheating scandal
- @chetfaliszek @chrisremo @BrettACutler Understandable. You can configure it to block just those ads. That's a lot more work, of course. ↲
- @El_Jarado Haven't decided yet. Even if there's nothing explicit it will almost certainly be clear-ish from my sense of humor. ↲
- @El_Jarado It will definitely be longer than five minutes before you realize what's happening! ↲
- Frog Fractions 2 is less than one Beard Power Totem away from funding. You know you want that thing on your shelf. kickstarter.com/pro...
- @silentbicycle Hey it's sanitary ↲
- @VideoGamesTaco Hm. While you're trying to fool yourself, maybe you could could just skip right to playing Frog Fractions 2 in your head! ↲
- @Cabbidges Thank goodness. I don't need that kind of stress in my life! ↲
- @Cabbidges How young are we talking about here? :) ↲
- @Cabbidges I never did shoot the scene for the pitch video where a mother and four year old give a testimonial and the kid quotes bug porn. ↲
- I just worked up the nerve to look at Sidekick again, assuming they still gave Frog Fractions 2 a 9% chance of funding.
- @VideoGamesTaco I'm partial to Clamato! ↲
- RT @dunkr @danbruno @mogwai_poet Stretch goal: 'American Idol'-style auditions for people who want their game to be "the carrier".
- Frog Fractions 2 is funded! You guys can't take it back now! HA HA HA HA wait, can you take it back?
- Thanks, everyone! But we can't rest on our laurels. The remaniing $199940000 is the true challenge! kickstarter.com/pro...
- @Rokashi Yeah, that's pretty apt! ↲
- @RandomOutput Thank you! ↲
- @PurpleMFTW Wait, really? I need to find my anti-anxiety meds. ↲
- @ricothemad Thanks! ↲
- @TheSeg Blind rage? ↲
- If I live in California, what are taxes like on $2 billion worth of income? I'm asking for a friend.
- @tylerglaiel Oh, that's not too bad. Phew! ↲
- RT @GunpointGame Note: backing Frog Fractions 2 at the $40 level gets you early prototypes of FF1, like Gunpoint's fanciest edition. kickstarter.com/pro...
- @EvanBalster @mcclure111 Evan who? Imi-what? ↲
- @robinlvalentine Thanks! ↲
- @mcclure111 @LorenSchmidt Shit, isn't that what they got Bernie Madoff for? ↲
- RT @legobutts How the heck does one organize a Frog Fractions 2 Decoy Jam? I could make a site and just keeping adding "MAYBE THIS ONE IS IT" thumbnails?
- @zarfeblong Hm, what percentage of that did you see with Hadean Lands? ↲
- @Marwood Thanks! ↲
- @MarcusTorrent Hm. Maybe I should've gotten an artist to make the thing beforehand so I could've included photos of it. ↲
- @avestal C'mon, you can figure it out by looking at the source code beepboopbitcoin.com... ↲
- RT @Lee_Ars It looks like "Frog Fractions 2" is fully funded! Now is probably the appropriate time to tell you that I am Frog Fractions 2.
- @Teanah @kickstarter It won't be too late for a few days yet! Thanks, Tina! ↲
- @celsiusgs Thank you! ↲
- RT @Rokashi Here is David Gallant explaining @mogwai_poet's Frog Fractions to his parents.
We indie devs are so cool! twitter.com/Rokashi...
- RT @woofycakes 24.media.tumblr.com...
- @Thund3rhead It's basically my day job right now. ↲
- RT @Lokno @woofycakes @mogwai_poet That was at Siggraph last year. It's called AquaTop.
- @adlleong Brian Wickman. We were in a demo group together in a previous life. ↲
- @NotJoOrdinary Yes, sorry, been pretty busy lately! ↲
- @Meaningness @mcclure111 Can't-fail startup idea of the day: morality offsets. ↲
- 72 hours left on the Frog Fractions 2 Kickstarter. Come on, Rock Band Mic support, no whammies... kickstarter.com/pro...
- @ChasElt That's cool! I wonder if it has something to do with me ↲
- @ChasElt Oh, I'm as confused as you are about that. I can't even find the alleged pee cee version for download. ↲
- RT @nickd3000 Hmm, is this guy even authorised to sell frog fractions? twitter.com/nickd30...
- More measles on BART and Berkeley campus! It's the thing to do. dailycal.org/2014/0...
- I just posted a video of the design talk I gave at GDC: "Preserving a Sense of Discovery in the Age of Spoilers." kickstarter.com/pro...
- @alexremington Hm, no. Probably wouldn't be too hard to produce one from my notes, though. What do you need it for? ↲
- @alexremington Right, but I guess what I'm getting at is: are other people more likely to post about my cool thing if it has a transcript? ↲
- @alexremington Thank you for writing about my cool stuff! ↲
- @alexremington Also if you send me that transcript when it's done I will probably find it useful. ↲
- RT @vectorpoem Any idea who the artist of this poster is? twitter.com/NYUGame... It's ludicrously beautiful. btw Doom + Myst = FUTURE
- @NicholasGolden I think most are. It's a little misleading right now because *all* the talks just have slides right now. ↲
- @aurahack Awesome, thanks! ↲
- @glassbottommeg Eurogamer just did. Maybe they prefer to do it at the end? ↲
- @rygorous Can you save some state? Maybe the way to handle this is to pop up a notice when the user starts the program again. ↲
- I want to do a livestream in the last hours of the Kickstarter, in which I play weird/surprising PC games. Any suggestions?
- @rygorous Oh, in that case a snarky comment will probably have to suffice. ↲
- Writing all these down, thanks...
- @MattDenholmRoss Hahah, funny story: I'm friends with Chris. Save the Date and Frog Fractions sprang from of the same set of conversations. ↲
- Here's a transcription of my GDC talk on mystery in games. Thanks, @alexremington! postproductdev.com/...
- This guy has his head on straight. i.imgur.com/h7MNv7t...
- @SkipperEl Can't be any harder than taking care of a human baby. Piece of cake! ↲
- @BaseCase Not ashamed at all. I'd guess one in a hundred people noticed the stars for themselves. I certainly didn't. ↲
- 24 hours left in the Frog Fractions 2 Kickstarter. If you delayed pledging to build up drama, now's the time! kickstarter.com/pro...
- @Crazy_Mike1991 @JSmithOTI Move the mouse a little closer... not all the way on top of the button... just... oh yeah, do that again... ↲
- @celsiusgs We don't believe they exist ↲
- RT @CAH Frog Fractions is one of our favorite games http://t.co/sPiNVTvYgM. There's 24 hours left to back Frog Fractions 2: kickstarter.com/pro...
- RT @SolonCubed Just enjoy this link. There is resin beards and datamoshing in it. kickstarter.com/pro...
- RT @CammerheadShark Check out my first post with @onthemedia and @tldr about the infamous Frog Fractions. And thanks to @mogwai_poet for a great interview.
- @ZoeQuinnzel Flirting. Some people are way better at it than other people? ↲
- @ZoeQuinnzel Hey do you like dating people? Because I'm a person. ↲
- @ZoeQuinnzel One time this cute girl asked me to hold her bike while she tied her boots, I held it, she said thank you, and I walked away. ↲
- Oh, I forgot to announce this earlier. Join me for Tuesday co-working at The MADE! meetup.com/SF-Bay-A...
- @eaneuhaus @ZoeQuinnzel Dude she was way into you ↲
- My GDC design talk about mystery in games is now on Vimeo if you're into all that "embedding" or "sharing" stuff. vimeo.com/91436410...
- @edclef Thanks! I've been thinking about this stuff for a while so it's nice to get it out there. ↲
- @edclef Yeah, did you ever talk about the development of Proteus? I'd be curious to know more ↲
- @edclef I would read that! ↲
- @BaseCase Every Tuesday for the foreseeable future. ↲
- @JBantha I have to admit, I never tested it to find out. Does the one hosted on Kickstarter work better? kickstarter.com/pro... ↲
- RT @necrosofty Last day for Frog Fractions 2! kickstarter.com/pro... really hoping @mogwai_poet will reach the true meaning of friendship stretch goal
- RT @korkyplunger Possible SQL injection attack against automated traffic speed cameras? twitter.com/korkypl...
- I'll be livestreaming weird games from 8pm (about an hour from now) to when the Frog Fractions 2 Kickstarter ends. twitch.tv/mogwaipoe...
- @doctoronion If I answered you would you believe me ↲
- I'll be live on Twitch streaming weird/surprising games until the Kickstarter is over. Help spread the word! twitch.tv/mogwaipoe...
- Because some on the Twitch stream expressed concern, I wanted to clarify: backers will have the option to never be told about FF2 ever.
- Still livestreaming weird/surprising games on Twitch! I'll be here until the Frog Fractions 2 kickstarter ends. twitch.tv/mogwaipoe...
- RT @VideoGamesTaco J: "Glue hair to your face," he says. Why didn't I think of that? twitter.com/VideoGa...
- Now playing Deadly Premonition on the Fractions 2 kickstarter countdown livestream. 8 hours left! twitch.tv/mogwaipoe...
- Iterative game design: I'm moving the Rock Band mic stretch goal to $70,000. (I'll update the image later.) kickstarter.com/pro...
- Now playing Barkley Shut Up And Jam Gaiden on the Fractions 2 kickstarter countdown livestream. 3 hours left! twitch.tv/mogwaipoe...
- Now playing The Stanley Parable on the Fractions 2 kickstarter countdown livestream. 70 minutes left! twitch.tv/mogwaipoe...
- 26 minutes to go, and still nobody wants the beards! kickstarter.com/pro...
- You guys accidentally left some money here, did you want it back tonight, or...? kickstarter.com/pro...
- @alexremington Fixed, thanks! ↲
- @pezcore343 @jeffgerstmann I don't really remember last night, but that sure sounds like something I would do. ↲
- @Teanah Thank you! :) ↲
- @IvanDashSmith Thank you! ↲
- @ChucklesBrown Oh man, it's *your* fault we didn't hit the Oculus Rift stretch goal, then. ↲
- @asilearnit Was still learning Flash, and I wanted to follow up Futility Pong with something just a little bit larger in scale. ↲
- @celsiusgs Thanks! ↲
- @cphase Getting hungry... ↲
- RT @RandomOutput @mogwai_poet , @cabbibo just leaned there's more than fractions. vine.co/v/M566ttmbV...
- @FredericDogfood You've figured it out! Frog Fractions 2 is just a ploy to boost overall indie game sales. ↲
- @ForneusLex Thanks! Me too. ↲
- @td_rules Thank you! ↲
- @telarium Thanks! ↲
- @potatoTeto Thank you! ↲
- @mikesuszek Thanks! And thank you for your help! ↲
- @Satchamobob Thanks! ↲
- @NewtonsNinja Thanks! ↲
- @MikeASchneider Thanks! ↲
- @KTallguy Oh, okay. Thanks! ↲
- @ehahnda Thank you! ↲
- @Joe_Robins Thanks! ↲
- @asilearnit Thanks! ↲
- @SkipperEl Ah man, no. Wish I could be there! ↲
- About 100,000 people played Futilitris today. Even at its peak. Frog Fractions was never this popular. Maybe I did the wrong Kickstarter!
- @Flanlord I just assumed that was a picture of you building a penis out of tetronimos. (Which is the true win condition.) ↲
- @Axis1500 Looks like it was a link in this Reddit thread: reddit.com/r/AskRed... ↲
- Man, for the Psychonauts Steam rerelease I was sure they'd cut the worst parts from the final level, but I'd just misremembered the order.
- RT @skimbrel "hack bright has placed more women in silicon valley software roles this year than berkeley and stanford" #pycon2014
- @KestrelPi Yeah? Boss tuning? Short of actually redoing level design I'm not sure how else they could. ↲
- @MoviusC Same. Then the ending cutscene un-ruined it. Happens every time. ↲
- So multiple people asked me if this is Frog Fractions 2. If this is my competition, I've got my work cut out for me. ouya.tv/game/Butt/...
- Here is an episode of Jeremy Kellerman's Advice Hour, for reference: youtube.com/watch?v... ↲
- RT @chricraw @mogwai_poet have you looked at the developer's website? baloneyhut.tk/about...
- RT @JeremyKellerman @triggerhapy639 @mogwai_poet Holy cow! I am unfamiliar with this gentleman, but any poet of little 1980s movie monsters is a friend of mine.
- @SkipperEl Did you get surreptitious pictures? ↲
- @BTrain87 Hm, is that a Vita thing? Digging the art style. ↲
- @SkipperEl That's one of my least favorite kinds of badness :( ↲
- @coolgarydotnet Thank you! ↲
- "Ask Polly: Will Our Class Differences Tear Us Apart?" theawl.com/2014/04/...
- Of all the dumbassery leading to the Heartbleed bug, the "oh I forgot to check the buffer length" part is the most forgivable.
- The least forgivable is probably the "let's design this keepalive protocol so the user specifies the response string" part. ↲
- @vogon I think it's maybe so that you can make the server say "butts" and then laugh, "haha we made the computer say butts." ↲
- @vogon 10 PRINT "BUTTS" 20 WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOURSELF ↲
- RT @danbruno PAX pro tip: if you ask an exhibitor if their game is Frog Fractions 2 they are required to answer, but the response may not be verbal
- @craigtimpany They put so much care into disclosing the bug, too. There's a logo and branding and marketing copy and everything. ↲
- "Amy discovers that her boyfriend's war game unfolds very differently when the player chooses a female character" cc.com/video-clips/...
- @Data01 @ID_AA_Carmack @rygorous I believe the America's Army team did this for near-miss gunfire, but they special-cased it. ↲
- @SkipperEl @danbruno Frogdice.com... registered in 2003. Must be time travelers at work... ↲
- James Cameron's AMA is really good. Dude does a great job answering both the tough questions and the silly ones. reddit.com/r/IAmA/c...
- OH: "Do you know what's going on? In general?" "Um, women are allowed to vote now..." "What?? Oh, I thought you said 'moomins.'"
- @necrosofty Not every human is good at giving interviews, though! ↲
- @ryanbarr It's what I do. (I'm doing it for a living now, evidently.) ↲
- @silentbicycle When I suggested that talk name, I thought it was clearly jokey enough that nobody could take it seriously, but everyone did. ↲
- @silentbicycle It means "you can search it," right? Like, there's an index? ↲
- @silentbicycle Yeah, I think I get it. ↲
- "This is the only time in my entire programming life that I've debugged a problem caused by quantum mechanics." gamasutra.com/blogs...
- RT @PorygonNews We recently learned that protecting your source is important in journalism, so we just mailed nunchucks to a bunch our contacts.
- RT @DamianSommer I am not pleased that this household is now playing terrible dating sims in the hope that it's Frog Fractions 2
- @deviever If you look really carefully you can see footage of that game in the Kickstarter pitch video. A clue?!
- @deviever I can tell you that it is probably not an Atari 2600 game.
- @deviever Now you know how much I can't say
- @deviever Think of it as a... circumquel.
- . @deviever Yesterday somebody called me a jerk after playing Futilitris, and I realized, man, this is what I do for a living now.
- @yoitstimothy @deviever I was a jerk to them real good one time and then I asked them, hey, what if you pay me to do that again someday ↲
- Join me for Tuesday co-working at The MADE! meetup.com/SF-Bay-A...
- @deviever Looks like it's working, you just have to ignore the warning messages. Let me see what I can do about those.
- @deviever I designed that stuff to be a community effort. No one person solved every puzzle.
- @deviever That *was* the case, until I rushed ahead and created more puzzles to solve.
- @WorsleyTrevor @sarahkendzior First world problems. ↲
- @WorsleyTrevor @sarahkendzior What I was getting at was actually that that's an example of marginalization. ↲
- Like our respective games, @PaperDino's talk about player investment makes a great companion piece to my own talk: gdcvault.com/play/1...
- We cover a lot of the same material but drill down to details in very different places. Here's mine again, ICYMI: vimeo.com/91436410...
- @Wiggmortem @locust9 twinbeard.com/kicks... ↲
- @IcarusTyler I've said it before, I think the first team to put a film-length, smart-dumb FMV game on Steam sells a million copies. ↲
- @Marwood Thanks! Yeah, I still haven't given the series the time it deserves, but watching from the sidelines I've been quite impressed. ↲
- "Leaked Report Says CIA Tortured Illegally; Feinstein's Mad Somebody Leaked It" loweringthebar.net/...
- RT @nilswloewen #futilitris twitter.com/nilswlo...
- Writer explains why the entire cast of "Noah" is white: "They're supposed to be stand-ins for all people." freethoughtblogs.co...
- RT @BrianWithCheese @mogwai_poet Hollywood, "Remember kids, Caucasian is the default race! -even though there's billions of Asians and life began in Africa."
- @deviever Cool, thank you!
- RT @PeterMolydeux What if a game had so many easter eggs that you started to actually believe that the key parts of the game were the easter eggs?
- On the invention of jaywalking, and the transition away from automotive deaths being considered the driver's fault: collectorsweekly.co...
- Oh, Twitch is matching funds for the Choice Chamber Kickstarter? That's pretty awesome. kickstarter.com/pro...
- @Secret_Tunnel It was definitely more of a "I can't believe this shit" post than a "here's what's wrong and how to fix it" post. ↲
- Hmm. Yes. This will do nicely. imgur.com/nlrZp4U...
- @slutbomb That's just his nature. You shouldn't have worn that dress. ↲
- Okay, so is there a formal name for the rock bass technique that's like a quick glissando up then down, not hitting any particular note?
- I've always just called it "bwow" but searching for "bass bwow" I think I'm probably the only person to call it that.
- @simoncarless Hmm. Here's what Youtube thinks you mean: youtube.com/watch?v... ↲
- @jonbeilin There are some good bwows in this video, esp. at 3:18. youtube.com/watch?v... ↲
- Okay, if Metafilter doesn't know the answer, it's pretty much hopeless. ask.metafilter.com/...
- @ragekit When I say "glissando" I usually mean between two notes. This is more of a semi-tonal sound effect, used to punctuate a crescendo. ↲
- @Molluskgonebad Hmm, I might descibe the THX sound that way. ↲
- @cphase You should demand this sound in every game soundtrack. ↲
- I don't know how to link to it, but there's a PSN sale this weekend. Braid, Tokyo Jungle and a lot of Telltale stuff for 99 cents each.
- RT @Reetesh @mogwai_poet Here is the link to it [ store.sonyentertain... ] :D So many good games in there!
- @Reetesh Awesome :) ↲
- Yörgh! modalauxiliary.tumb...
- "I fabricated Frog Fractions in a little FIFA 14 Coins over a year, he says on the angle page." dsfsdf.mixform.com/...
- @stx Oh no, I didn't realize that whatever that page had was contagious ↲
- How Americans Die, interactive infographic: bloomberg.com/datav...
- @VideoGamesTaco I'm doomed :( ↲
- If it fits, I sits. i.imgur.com/sDXGugp...
- 28 hours left in the Choice Chamber Kickstarter. If you want to see it in action, 10000 Twitchers are playing now: twitch.tv/lirik...
- This is a genuinely sublime mashup. Probably the only time you'll ever hear me or anyone else use that phrase. neilblr.com/post/83...
- @still My preferred strategy is still to buy them then pirate them. ↲
- @still Yeah, that's a fair point. I wonder when we get to start buying our pirated movies legally from Antigua. ↲
- @virtjk You know what bugs me? They only ever talk about a drug's effects on humans. Like we're all that matters. ↲
- @virtjk Asking for a friend ↲
- @smestorp It's not your whole schtick, though. You've made several reasonably widely-played games that aren't entirely about "the surprise." ↲
- @smestorp Hm. Maybe the trick is to keep them guessing genre-wise. Or maybe the ten yous have ten different audiences and you're fucked. ↲
- Schlieren Flow Visualization shows you what sound waves traveling through the air look like. youtube.com/watch?v...
- "A crossword based on the Adobe password leak." -- Guess the most common passwords based on common password hints. zed0.co.uk/crosswor...
- For a movie I really didn't like very much, I sure seem to love reading elaborate essays deconstructing The Avengers. metafilter.com/1237...
- Here's the previous one of those I enjoyed, for reference: adamcadre.ac/calend... ↲
- @LouisGorenfeld Does it work? I'd buy that. ↲
- @happionlabs Oh, is that the thing where you work through difficult programming problems by performing sex acts on a rubber duck? ↲
- @LouisGorenfeld Just tell 'em it's a laptop and run it through the x-ray! ↲
- @LouisGorenfeld Oh, yeah, I'm seeing it on ebay in the $110 range right now. ↲
- @b_cavello @Asher_Wolf Somehow we muddle through! ↲
- Hasbro's print ad for Cluedo in Mexican markets. NSFW if your co-workers are familiar with early-90s thrillers. coloribus.com/adsar...
- @TomBurnsRogers Don't forget your brain. The image is gonna be stuck there for a while too. ↲
- This is how good 3D engines could've looked in the 90s, given a modern art pipeline: youtube.com/watch?v...
- @glassbottommeg I don't think I've ever seen it *moving*, only super pixely screenshots. Wasn't that a software-only heightfield renderer? ↲
- @rygorous That's a classy one too! My personal referent for TBL will always be the softsynth stuff in Stash, though. ↲
- @rygorous Wait, they're not the same ... shit! I'm turning in my scene cred badge and gun. ↲
- @rygorous Was it a merger for, like, tax reasons? ↲
- Lymph nodes still swollen, gums still tender. I should post a FF2 backer update with my symptoms and ask for a diagnosis in the comments.
- @ZackScott At this point I barely have the will to shake my impotent fist at the sky. ↲
- @daemonpants Yes. Keeping me from dying is the new game. ↲
- @SyntonicThief Hm, maybe! I never did get those. I have toothaches too but not where the wisdom teeth go. ↲
- @SyntonicThief Yes. ↲
- @SyntonicThief That sounds like a good idea. ↲
- @SyntonicThief I'll keep you posted! ↲
- @BaseCase Thank you! ↲
- @BaseCase I'll be there. I don't *think* it's contagious but I'll probably be off in a corner ↲
- @BaseCase Usually till 7 or 8 but I might call it early depending on how I'm doing ↲
- RT @necrosofty Oh, deer! still life. vine.co/v/MnJAnAWtT...
- "Using keyboard authentication." If SSH is trying to make me feel like a loser for using *hands* to authenticate a thing, well, it worked.
- RT @septomin @mogwai_poet it's like a baby's toy
- Join me for Tuesday co-working at The MADE! meetup.com/SF-Bay-A...
- Seen 8:43pm. i.imgur.com/bV4qwoH...
- @LorenSchmidt You are welcome all the weeks! ↲
- If you want to see an archived stream of me playing a weird game, maybe you'll find it on this list: twinbeard.com/706_m...
- @Lo_Fi_ @BrettACutler Oh man, I was so tired by the time I got to that game, I didn't get it at all :) ↲
- @pohungchen @Lo_Fi_ @BrettACutler @JasonMeisel Probably! ↲
- RT @PaperJamGameJam Paperjam returns! We convene at @LondonGameSpace tonight, to ponder the game design of @TwinBeard's Frog Fractions paperjamgamejam.com...
- @BrettACutler @Lo_Fi_ I've been there. That experienced defined Frog Fractions for much of its development and still does, really. ↲
- @BrettACutler @Lo_Fi_ How do they teach playtests in Digipen? Do they cover not explaining anything, and asking testers to talk out loud? ↲
- @BrettACutler @Lo_Fi_ That sounds like a good thing. ↲
- @lidocaineus It's called "Dating all the Time" and it's a @LouisGorenfeld original. It probably just sounds familiar because it's so tropey. ↲
- RT @mikeBithell I fucking love human beings.
- Ellen DeGeneres: "Portia was surprised I didn't try to scare her on Halloween. I'm gonna hide in the cupboard." nextworldover.tumbl...
- Does Bob's Game give off an untreated schizophrenia vibe to you guys? The guy is clearly talented and high-functioning, but he needs help.
- @Slaktus Wish I could believe that. ↲
- Good news you guys! It's just necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis, most likely brought on by stress and poor nutrition!
- @SyntonicThief It's cool, it's just necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis, a.k.a. "trench mouth." ↲
- @BaseCase Thank you! ↲
- @SyntonicThief c'mon, what are the chances of it happening to the same guy twice ↲
- Oh, oh man, is that the feeling of an antibiotic doing its job? Don't quote me on that just yet...
- I'll tell you this much, I've definitely had better gums
- @aubilenon Acute necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis! Some of my worst gums, really. ↲
- Mankind has always wondered, what does monorail-cat look like from below? i.imgur.com/E0PQwXm...
- Here is a reminder that the Spaceteam Admiral's Club is a thing that exists and that you should care about! kickstarter.com/pro...
- @mrasmus Or when anything ends, really. Like when I go to bed, "day over, yeaaaaah!" ↲
- If only the developers of NES Remix had demonstrated this kind of imagination. twitter.com/mogwai_...
- Hey writers, you know how in real life people sometimes pause dramatically before saying a euphemism, to sound more sinister? You don't? Oh.
- RT @rygorous @mogwai_poet I actually do that! And really ham it up too!
- RT @rygorous @mogwai_poet "That... interesting code I wrote appears to be... semantically deficient. We should fix it before it causes an... accident."
- @Sir5000 Don't worry. The witnesses will be... murdered. ↲
- @lrlucchini That's what I'm here for! ↲
- Webdriver Torso sure has been busy. youtube.com/channel...
- @eeJonathan I wouldn't rule it out. ↲
- @aubilenon I donno, he's got part of one in his profile picture... ↲
- RT @iamrobrown why these pigeons look like they bout to drop the most fire album of 2014 twitter.com/iamrobr...
- Neil Cicierega's new album is kind of a masterpiece. neilcic.com/mouthso...
- @Marwood The guy's body of work is pretty incredible: en.wikipedia.org/wi... ↲
- Just received a package called SABRINA via Dropbox from a sender I don't recognize. It's a folder full of files like win_x86.zip, os_x64.rar
- win_x86.rar is corrupt and won't extract. win_x86.zip unzips to what looks like a Unity publish directory, "SABRINA_SCII_LA_21.4.14_EMERALD"
- I tried running an AVG scan on SABRINA_SCII_LA_21.4.14_EMERALD and Explorer crashed.
- @magic_bane I think it *is* a message. ↲
- @Sir5000 Didn't I just? ↲
- I guess you guys are waiting for me to run this goddamned thing.
- Here's the stream archive of me playing the thing: twitch.tv/mogwaipoe...
- Today's lesson: if you want me to run a mysterious thing, send it to me on a Tuesday. I would never have run it on my own machine.
- @TheSeg Nobody panic. Everything will be cool unless SABRINA somehow merges with my zombie gums. ↲
- @RingJ5 I just pushed that a few times and couldn't figure out what it was doing, so you didn't miss much! ↲
- @mrfb They look like they were chosen by a mathematician. ↲
- RT @lawblob Hey conservatives mad at Sterling punishment:
30 billionaires self-governing an unregulated organization is literally a libertarian utopia
- @gordcooper I'm tweeting from the afterlife. It's pretty humid. ↲
- "Gif." I pronounce it a certain way. I don't give a shit how you pronounce it.
- @dualhammers You don't know me! ↲
- @rygorous It is *delicious* over here in creamy eff camp. I'm just sayin'. ↲
- @ChevyRay Okay, maybe I give a shit to the extent that I worry that you're choking to death ↲
- @BROrayn I thought GFY was the new hotness! ↲
- @MrDanMor Your way is pretty cool. ↲
- @Norgg Oh, that's where little Billy went. It's he okay? ↲
- @Marwood You will have to look into your heart. No-one can answer for you. ↲
- @Satchamobob @ForneusLex Oh, I forgot, I've got that too. I should play that sometime. ↲
| Posted by Anonymous (Jonh Smith) on 2017-12-05 15:06:26 |
Best Quickbooks Support Number @ https://www.quickbooksaccountingsolution.com/
Quickbooks Help @ https://www.quickbooksaccountingsolution.com/
Quickbooks Support @ https://www.quickbooksaccountingsolution.com/
Quickbooks Support Number @ https://www.quickbooksaccountingsolution.com/
Quickbooks Support Phone Number @ https://www.quickbooksaccountingsolution.com/
Quickbooks Tech Support Number @ https://www.quickbooksaccountingsolution.com/
Quickbooks Tech Support Phone Number @ https://www.quickbooksaccountingsolution.com/
Quickbooks Technical Support Number @ https://www.quickbooksaccountingsolution.com/
Quickbooks Technical Support Phone Number @ https://www.quickbooksaccountingsolution.com/
Quickbooks Customer Support Number @ https://www.quickbooksaccountingsolution.com/
| Posted by Anonymous (Jonh Smith) on 2017-12-05 15:13:29 |
Best Sage Support Number @ https://www.sageaccountingsolution.com/
Sage Help @ https://www.sageaccountingsolution.com/
Sage Support @ https://www.sageaccountingsolution.com/
Sage Support Number @ https://www.sageaccountingsolution.com/
Sage Support Phone Number @ https://www.sageaccountingsolution.com/
Sage Tech Support Number @ https://www.sageaccountingsolution.com/
Sage Tech Support Phone Number @ https://www.sageaccountingsolution.com/
Sage Technical Support Number @ https://www.sageaccountingsolution.com/
Sage Technical Support Phone Number @ https://www.sageaccountingsolution.com/
Sage Customer Support Number @ https://www.sageaccountingsolution.com/
| Posted by Anonymous (Jonh Smith) on 2017-12-05 15:30:35 |
Best Quicken Support Number @ https://www.quickenaccountingsolution.com/
Quicken Help @ https://www.quickenaccountingsolution.com/
Quicken Support @ https://www.quickenaccountingsolution.com/
Quicken Support Number @ https://www.quickenaccountingsolution.com/
Quicken Support Phone Number @ https://www.quickenaccountingsolution.com/
Quicken Tech Support Number @ https://www.quickenaccountingsolution.com/
Quicken Tech Support Phone Number @ https://www.quickenaccountingsolution.com/
Quicken Technical Support Number @ https://www.quickenaccountingsolution.com/
Quicken Technical Support Phone Number @ https://www.quickenaccountingsolution.com/
Quicken Customer Support Number @ https://www.quickenaccountingsolution.com/