|may 2014 microblog digest|
Posted 2014-06-22 06:42:05 by
Archived from http://twitter.com/mogwai_poet:
- "Teslagrad features not a single snippet of text or squeak of dialogue." Holy shit, are we *finally* recognizing this as a selling point?
- 21 hours left to make the Spaceteam Admiral's Club happen: kickstarter.com/pro...
- It's not that I'm suddenly into mashups this week, it's that mashups are suddenly worth linking to this week. youtube.com/watch?v...
- @Kirocuto No there is not some option like that, I'm sorry. ↲
- @ForneusLex Yeah, I was really impressed. ↲
- Looking at The X-Files from today's political climate, the striking thing is how much shit two low level employees are permitted to stir up.
- It's like Edward Snowden had one late night foot chase and then just went back to work the next day because Deep Throat was a fan.
- @RockGrumbler Today they'd be in Abu Ghraib by the end of episode 2. ↲
- @AmyDentata Did you hear this guy's recent album? The one that was mostly Smash Mouth mashups. ↲
- @yoitstimothy I thought the sinister guy in season one was actually called Deep Throat. ↲
- @AmyDentata Don't worry, it's not exactly a respectful treatment. ↲
- RT @AmyDentata thanks to @mogwai_poet I'm inconsolably saturated in a bad trip flashback to the 90s soundcloud.com/neil...
- The other thing about X-Files is it's an hour long drama with 25-episode seasons. That's a lot of minutes to write and shoot each year.
- Frankly I consider it a miracle that series TV made under those circumstances is even slightly not garbage some of the time.
- @shinyemptyhead I'm up to season 3 and I still consider the plot-advancing episodes a rare treat ↲
- RT @PatrickRothfuss Dear @Salon I was going to share a cool article you wrote, but then a video ad started playing. So no. I'm not doing that.
- RT @celsiusgs @LorenBednar @manfightdragon twitter.com/celsius...
- @Space_Titanium Make something up! You can always email me corrections later. ↲
- @Space_Titanium Delicious! ↲
- @velvetnsatin Glad to help. Hit me up any time! ↲
- @burgerbecky twitch.tv/mogwaipoe... ↲
- Oh man, do you want a new Amplitude? Because I want a new Amplitude: kickstarter.com/pro...
- @NicholasGolden Maybe? Harmonix was never doing awesome financially. ↲
- I just watched the X-Files episode "Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose." Is this episode a thing people know about? Because they really should.
- @gtwade Yeah. Apparently Darin Morgan only wrote four episodes. I've seen two. Don't know what I'll have to live for after seeing all four. ↲
- @gtwade And by "live for" I mean "continue watching the X-Files" ↲
- @gtwade I intend to! ↲
- @jvdgoot Yeah, I was really impressed! ↲
- @unusualcadence Oh good, there is justice in the world in at least this respect. ↲
- @NicholasGolden Yeah, I'm not sure who gets that money. I also wouldn't be surprised if it went entirely towards paying down debt. ↲
- What I want to know is why the Alien Isolation devs haven't airlifted Thomas Grip in as a design consultant. frictionalgames.blo...
- @MoeticOfficial Glad to help! Was awesome to see what you were able to build in a weekend. ↲
- @quantumpotato Yeah, I think mystery has been a strength of fighting games since the hidden moves in Street Fighter. ↲
- @quantumpotato Unfortunately, that operates in direct conflict with the fighting game as a platform for competition. ↲
- @quantumpotato Yeah, and part of the fun there of course is feeling like you're putting one over on the game designers. ↲
- @quantumpotato Very hard to do on purpose. Often the best choice as a designer is to choose to keep balance issues that come up in testing. ↲
- Wolfire's David Rosen talks about procedural animation techniques. gdcvault.com/play/1...
- RT @AmyDentata Google has become the drunk frat boy "aw come on baby, just a little bit more" of UX design
- RT @AmyDentata There are parts of Google where there is no "cancel" button but you can effectively cancel by navigating elsewhere or reloading the page.
- RT @AmyDentata That's pretty much every situation I've been in where a dude won't listen to me say "no" and I have to get a girlfriend to help me duck out.
- RT @Dacidbro @AmyDentata @mogwai_poet wow this is profound and disturbing - I now most accurately understand -that feeling- because of google.
- Curious how Harmonix came to the 18-day length for Amplitude. Certainly the middle third of the FF2 Kickstarter felt pretty meaningless.
- Join me for Tuesday co-working at The MADE! meetup.com/SF-Bay-A...
- @LorenSchmidt Yep! ↲
- ISS is livestreaming the Earth. iflscience.com/spac...
- @slutbomb It's okay, I'm pretty sure public nudity is totally legal in low Earth orbit. ↲
- @LorenBednar What was your favorite part of human existence, for reference? ↲
- @LorenBednar Alright cool I'll put more of that in v2 ↲
- Still the most uplifting reddit thread: reddit.com/r/AskRed...
- RT @still IT: "It says here you've requested a 3rd monitor for 'space'?"
Me: "Well... the ISS is livestreaming from space... and... uh... NEVER MIND."
- I just received the following set of images in a mysterious email. Investigation is ongoing. More as it develops. imgur.com/a/gy1uW...
- @MrGYoureSwell You will have to look into your heart for the answer! ↲
- @legobutts As are we all ↲
- C++ is just as ridiculous and user-hostile as PHP, it's just better respected because its users have CS degrees. yosefk.com/blog/c11...
- @naklsonofnakkl Oh it wants you to learn it. It wants you to spend your entire life learning it. ↲
- @NicholasGolden Lutefisk? ↲
- @Lokno That's fair. They are both languages for pragmatists.
- @yoitstimothy Comparison operators *are* hilarious, aren't they? ↲
- "A turkey sandwich has trouble getting online." vine.co/v/M5YjiYr1F...
- @Dacidbro Very carefully! ↲
- @silentbicycle Or has a Winmodem. ↲
- Protip: there is no "real you," just a swirling cloud of conflicting desires in constant struggle over who gets to be you *this second*.
- @need12648430 That's probably a reasonable way to think about it. ↲
- @Kelly_hengels This is probably good. Figuring out who you are and what you want is way easier if you're cognizant of what's happening. ↲
- @Kelly_hengels You never stop rethinking this stuff. At least, I haven't yet ↲
- @dougwillsaveus Other way around is how I'd put it. ↲
- "You sound like two horses." youtube.com/watch?v...
- @TheQuinnspiracy Now they can just swipe it near your hand while you sleep ↲
- Nintendo planning NFC figures. This is an excellent business model if your goal for Q2 is to make me hate myself. engadget.com/2014/0...
- @GloriousU That's what I'm here for ↲
- @GloriousU I'll try to live up to the standard of the crazy games you'll be playing in your head in the meantime! ↲
- "A wizard tries to impress a girl by summoning infinite soymilk." vine.co/v/MqnO5XM0x...
- "What universal human experiences are you missing without realizing it?" slatestarcodex.com/...
- @rygorous @nothings @pervognsen Man, I've gotta get back in the habit of reading lesswrong. Pretty consistently fascinating stuff. ↲
- @SeeBeeWhitman And yet they all still listen to music for some reason! ↲
- @SeeBeeWhitman Well, and also, there are other things to get, like sonic texture, rhythm, and lyrics. ↲
- Related, Jason Scott's experience regaining his sense of smell: ascii.textfiles.com...
- @rygorous @nothings @pervognsen Related: dfan.org/visual.htm... ↲
- @SeeBeeWhitman Hm. I haven't seen much of it, but how much of your reaction do you think came from the first-person conceit? ↲
- @SeeBeeWhitman @MOOMANiBE The laugh track adds emotional trauma to any source of physical pain for free. ↲
- @SeeBeeWhitman I don't think it's so weird. Laughter is as natural a reaction to horror just as it is to comedy in my experience. ↲
- @rygorous @nothings @pervognsen It's really hard to be aware of this stuff without being prompted. Brain's too good at pattern matching. ↲
- @SeeBeeWhitman I know the sort of thing you mean I think. My experiences with it have generally come down to otherization. ↲
- @SeeBeeWhitman I.e. somebody watching that "don't tase me bro" video and the ensuing discussion focusing on the use of the word "bro" ↲
- @rygorous @nothings @pervognsen Startup idea: service to text you random questions about your mental state/surroundings throughout the day. ↲
- @smestorp Interesting, but you suddenly developed a sense of it later in life? ↲
- @SeeBeeWhitman Well in the case I mean it was more like, because he used the word "bro" he is different from us and therefore deserved it. ↲
- @smestorp @ADAMATOMIC What I'm sorta afraid to ask is did this open the floodgates or is that still the only music you can hear? ↲
- @lingmops @jennatar Notably, the literal eyes themselves don't have much information. They actually mean the eyelids and surrounding tissue. ↲
- @SeeBeeWhitman I'm pretty sure that's everybody who goes into investment banking ↲
- @lingmops @jennatar I'm *still* not convinced of that. ↲
- @SeeBeeWhitman Did you try to explain it? Sociopaths function better when they understand the people around them. ↲
- . @SeeBeeWhitman Oh, speaking of, this might help: sociopathworld.com/... ↲
- @mcclure111 @smestorp That's amazing. ↲
- @SeeBeeWhitman You should definitely read that FAQ. And this: sociopathworld.com/... ↲
- @SeeBeeWhitman Right, no, empathy for your in-group is normal. Empathy for *everyone* is just as much a weird exception as sociopathy is. ↲
- @SeeBeeWhitman My takeaway from that particular post was basically that selfish love can still present the same way neurotypical love does. ↲
- @mcclure111 @smestorp Man, didn't you have grunge music growing up :( ↲
- @mcclure111 @smestorp Oh right, we were just talking about that ↲
- @LineHollis @lingmops @jennatar One pertinent thing here is that most people's "old" memories are actually rememberings of rememberings. ↲
- @LineHollis @lingmops @jennatar Another is that the brain reconfigures memory entirely around age 3-4, rendering older memories unavailable. ↲
- @LineHollis Mine too, just as a data point. Hell, I don't think I have any sort of continuous memory of any age. ↲
- @SeeBeeWhitman Hrm. I read that as more about intensity than a literal proclamation of understanding. ↲
- @squidlarkin @mcclure111 @smestorp I think something like DDR or Rock Band drums provides a lot of the pleasure of traditional dance. ↲
- @squidlarkin @mcclure111 @smestorp The physical exertion interacting with the music. There's a joy there. ↲
- @SeeBeeWhitman That makes sense ↲
- @SeeBeeWhitman Notably, I think that's actually a valid way to look at it. Their perception is closer to the physical state of the universe. ↲
- @mcclure111 @squidlarkin @smestorp Is it a coordination thing, a safety thing, a social awkwardness thing? ↲
- @mcclure111 @squidlarkin @smestorp One thing I liked about DDR is it provided a socially safe way to practice coordination. ↲
- @SeeBeeWhitman Hm, in what way? ↲
- @LineHollis I suspect most of my "story" memories formed because I thought they were notable enough that I actually told them as stories. ↲
- @SeeBeeWhitman Okay, yeah, I agree but I feel like this has to be a separate discussion from the sociopathy one, for nitpicky reasons ↲
- @SeeBeeWhitman The brain's audio processing gives you additional information about sound that's actually mathematically meaningful. ↲
- @SeeBeeWhitman Whereas emotional processing gives you information about emotions, which, if you don't give a shit, are just a distraction. ↲
- @SeeBeeWhitman You know what, fuck Twitter for this conversation. Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org ↲
- @piesaac @mcclure111 @smestorp Are you talking about composing for active listening music or for background scores? ↲
- @piesaac @mcclure111 @smestorp If it's the former, you've gotta just bite the bullet and choose a target audience, right? ↲
- @piesaac @mcclure111 @smestorp Well you've got your work cut out for you in that case because they have pretty different goals! ↲
- RT @pushinghoops smh that 'manic pixie dream girl', coined to expose emotionally shallow male fantasies, became just another way to make fun of women
- H.R. Giger dead at 74. rollingstone.com/mu...
- Join me for Tuesday co-working at The MADE! meetup.com/SF-Bay-A...
- @BaseCase No worries! Whenever you're ready. ↲
- The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles guest on Oprah to promote their new album. youtube.com/watch?v...
- @Appleguysnake @floatvoid @mikeBithell No. They sure were trying real hard to push that angle though. youtube.com/watch?v... ↲
- And after the after party is the after after party, and so on. youtube.com/watch?v...
- @tylerglaiel What I like is that Youtube saves your listening progress so when you come back to the video you're at the same party ↲
- @Marwood It's so soothing. You can listen to it while going to sleep! ↲
- Studies show that being a bully is good for your health. time.com/96848/bull...
- @Marwood @DLTyrus I like that idea. goombas.org/binary/... ↲
- @adrianchm @ThomasGrip The most effective threat is always to attack the player directly, any way you can: nonadventures.com/2... ↲
- Okay you guys, should I try playing Dark Souls again or go right to Dark Souls 2?
- Thanks you guys I think I'm gonna try the first one again. Probably actually read spoilers this time.
- @MarcLaidlaw Right, yeah, I even discussed that in my GDC talk, without mentioning that I'm a total Dark Souls poser! ↲
- Your separation of church and state at work: vice.com/read/heres...
- @cphase Wishing makes it so ↲
- Why a self-driving car, optimized to save lives when a crash is unavoidable, may choose to kill its passenger. popsci.com/blog-net...
- @Erichermit The more important factor is that, regardless of collision ethics, you will be *way* safer in and around a self-driving car. ↲
- @FumanchuSarat Huh, yeah! I could see that being the seed of a great inversion story, a la The Things. clarkesworldmagazin... ↲
- Birds are always making bird noises outside my window, but I sit up and take notice at the ones that sound like Exploders from Dead Space.
- @ForneusLex Did it work in Arkansas? ↲
- @ForneusLex Excellent! ↲
- Damn it, only after gathering all the backers' shirt sizes and being about to place the order do I discover the concept of women's sizes.
- @SkipperEl @thalmic Didn't make the stretch goal sadly! ↲
- RT @Molluskgonebad Hoping for a flood of games called Frog Fractions 2 that start out simple and never change into anything else
- RT @RyanIkeComposer On this episode of "Ryan Begs Twitter," anyone who can sing Japanese want to be on the Frog Fractions remix album? Please RT!
- @NotJoOrdinary I think that'll work, yeah ↲
- @NotJoOrdinary Probably like 2 or 3? ↲
- @NotJoOrdinary The MADE? Wait, what were we meeting for again? ↲
- @NotJoOrdinary Ok, right. Can you come to me? ↲
- @NotJoOrdinary You've got my address! ↲
- @NotJoOrdinary Yeah, too much, lately! Tomorrow I'm a homebody. ↲
- @NotJoOrdinary Will do, thanks! ↲
- Wait, the protagonist of "Clarissa Explains It All" was an indie game developer? How had I never heard about this?
- RT @awesomonster @mogwai_poet she was always making video games! I think Clarissa was the first person to make me realize I could make video games too
- @johngorenfeld No! Also, those fake orchestra hits can't possibly be the real trailer score. ↲
- @johngorenfeld See, that sounds like an actual score. The trailer thing is some sub-John Carpenter bullshit. ↲
- Hm, lost another filling. How long are these things supposed to last again?
- @LouisGorenfeld @johngorenfeld I just skimmed through the whole They Live soundtrack to find a clip to prove you wrong, but man, he's okay. ↲
- "I auditioned for the 'fat girl' episode of 'Louie,' and here's why I'm so glad I didn't get the part." xojane.com/it-happe...
- RT @humble FLASH SALE ALERT: System Shock 2 is 80% off for the next 8 hours bit.ly/HSSpringSale...
- On my way to @hryx's Hype O'Clock Game Dev and Tea Time, where I will drink tea and figure out backer reward logistics.
- "Adobe ID failure takes Creative Cloud down for nearly 24 hours." Pirated copies continue to work perfectly. appleinsider.com/ar...
- RT @dril my opponent's eccentricities are well known. hes probably the one who drank bird bath. he is on record as calling birdbath water "bird juice
- "This game took three years to make. All they had to do was Google 'pakistan language.'" imgur.com/4aviHmt...
- Tomorrow's Allan Blomquist just finished a series of articles breaking down the operational details of NES Contra. reddit.com/r/gamede...
- Man, I'm really impressed by Hoplite. Just abstract enough to be a great puzzle game, just concrete enough to feel like an actual adventure.
- @aubilenon Not just! ↲
- @YouOldSoAndSo The Quake engine does the same thing. Treats moving objects as points and expands the world hull to compensate. ↲
- RT @dril u know irt's a Monday when you rear-end a cop car and your trunk pops open, launching 500 or so jars of piss onto another cop car behind you
- Pardon me coming through excuse me pardon me imgur.com/gallery/e...
- Photo set: the technology of World War I. theatlantic.com/sta...
- I enjoy Hoplite more with "legacy graphics" on, because it's so much easier to read the playfield. This is why roguelikes are still ASCII.
- Admittedly roguelikes are also still ASCII because of no art budget. But it's also a legitimate design/usability decision.
- @dominictarason Good graphical roguelikes are designed around using graphics. I can't imagine making a Nethack playfield readable with tiles ↲
- @dislekcia Yeah, that's taking good advantage of the medium. ↲
- @dominictarason Hm, searching for screenshots I can't tell the version you mean. ↲
- @DLTyrus The "D" means dragon. That 16x16 mess of pixels means "dragon." They're both abstracted, It's not like a first-person thing where ↲
- @DLTyrus there's a huge literal dragon in front of you. You have to learn what both mean, but the "D" is easier to pick out on the screen. ↲
- @dominictarason That's legitimately impressive. ↲
- @DLTyrus Yeah, of course you're right, part of the reason e.g. Nethack's tiles suck is that the art isn't very good. ↲
- @Green9090LP @DLTyrus Above a certain level mimetic quality, yes. But in a traditional roguelike there's so much information on the screen ↲
- @Green9090LP @DLTyrus that conveying it all at such a quality is effectively impossible. ↲
- Filler words like "uh" convey to the listener that a new or more complicated concept is about to be introduced. io9.com/every-langu...
- "[Listeners] were quicker to follow directions that involved objects they hadn't yet manipulated when their instructions included an 'uh.'" ↲
- @Data01 As usual the people telling you how to speak properly are proven wrong and also most likely racist. ↲
- @vectorpoem Still waiting for devs to catch up to Toys For Bob circa 1992 and realize some players may be uninterested in the core mechanic. ↲
- @JackMenhorn @Data01 Unless they're telling you how to cook a great pot roast, in which case maybe they're racist but it's delicious anyway. ↲
- @NotJoNacho Cool! ↲
- Join me for Tuesday co-working at The MADE! I won't be here next week, maybe the week after either, for reference. meetup.com/SF-Bay-A...
- Peter will be here next week, though, so the event will still happen. ↲
- With modern CPU caches, linked lists perform worse than arrays even when inserting and deleting. blog.davidecoppola....
- @ADAMATOMIC @patrickklepek Me and @halsted had plans for a series where an Ikea hippo asks me simple game dev questions and I blow him off. ↲
- @craigperko It's not my blog post! I think you can find the author over here if you want to notify him: reddit.com/r/progra... ↲
- @craigperko I didn't see the warning or I'd pass it on myself. ↲
- @benjohnbarnes @mrfungfung A good point. Linked lists need to be treated more specifically than that to perform well. ↲
- I still want another Amplitude. Actually, I want another Frequency, but this will do in a pinch. kickstarter.com/pro...
- @benjohnbarnes @mrfungfung Hm. I would call that performing well *except* if you treat it specifically. ↲
- @danbruno ... Let's do lunch. ↲
- @yoitstimothy I didn't think they had much of a chance 3 days ago. Check this graph out: kicktraq.com/projec... ↲
- @necrosofty @leighalexander @p0rk1ns I was wondering the same thing -- turns out it's actually in the FAQ! ↲
- RT @nickchester @necrosofty @leighalexander @mogwai_poet @p0rk1ns We actually thought we were selecting "18 hour," so this has been really tough on us.
- @cmuratori Doesn't Sony own Amplitude? They don't need to make a backroom deal to get exclusivity. ↲
- @LouisGorenfeld I'll stick with Jenga. ↲
- @dan_schmidt I remember distinctly the on-disc documentary for Guitar Hero not having a segment where programmers pretend to be incompetent. ↲
- @TheBarringGaffn Agreed. A more literal but less marketable Kickstarter title would've been "weird thing reminiscent of Frog Fractions 2." ↲
- RT @tinyspikylady 'frog fractions but about murder' drakengard 3 sounds really different to what i expected it to be and that is what i said about it
- RT @christinelove I'm not going to make an edutainment game about kink safety, but if I DID, I would definitely call it Flog Fractions 2
- After seeing what they did to Metroid, Nintendo still thinks working with Team Ninja is a good idea for some reason. i.imgur.com/XOaa48o...
- @merusworks Interesting. Do you have reading material about this? I was just looking at Other M's "Iwata Asks" to suss out some intent. ↲
- @merusworks Sakamoto! So not the Smash Bros. guy. Okay, cool, Yoshio Sakamoto is part of this Iwata Asks. ↲
- Mario 64 120-star record, 1:43:42. Superhuman. It looks tool-assisted except the parts where he fucks up and curses. twitch.tv/puncayshu...
- RT @SciencePunk People claiming this image shows how much games have changed since 1992. Really it shows how much they haven't. twitter.com/Science...
- "How Censors Killed The Weird, Experimental, Progressive Golden Age Of Comics" buzzfeed.com/saladi...
- Also, Buzzfeed has actual journalism on it now? Stereotypes? ↲
- @hryx The last 15 mins is heart-stopping. I can't think of a game that creates a more visceral fear of falling better than Mario 64. ↲
- RT @tactful @mogwai_poet Buzzfeed started hiring actual journalists, they've been shifting into actual news coverage for a while
- This story is baffling in every respect. This is news? This is hard? This wasn't the case from day zero? polygon.com/2014/5/...
- RT @JasonMeisel @mogwai_poet But like... why is it news? SSB announcements somehow went from "holy crap Sonic is in it" to "now Bowser stands up straight!"
- @_nl1 @squidlarkin They should be able to handle this by rotating 180 degrees rather than flipping. ↲
- Amplitude funded! So with this budget and Harmonix's burn rate, we should expect it in the next three months, right? kickstarter.com/pro...
- @ForneusLex Ah, six months then ↲
- The sock puppet who directed Drakengard 3 speaks about the social forces requiring him to make games about murder. youtube.com/watch?v...
- @JAH2488 He's literally a puppet! Did you know? I didn't know! ↲
- @dominictarason Wish I had a better sense of the economics of going indie in Japan. It's probably worse than here, and it's not great here. ↲
- RT @bradylee_ has science gone too far twitter.com/bradyle...
- Flying to New York in like an hour. Will be in the vicinity for a week probably? Plans still coalescing, but if you want to meet, hit me up.
- @samuelcole @kickstarter @shinyee_au That would be fun! Where are you guys based? ↲
- @TheQuinnspiracy Oh no, so sorry to hear it. ↲
- East coast update: still on east coast.
- @wavenger Right now, visiting friends. Later, helping my sister move back to California! ↲
- A practical guide: "15 potential headquarters for the Illuminati: theories and conspiracies" metafilter.com/1393...
- One weird takeaway from the Amplitude Kickstarter is that apparently Harmonix only has one order of magnitude more fans than I do.
- @lediva It is Twinbeard policy to say "maybe" to rumors and speculation. ↲
- @Miranda_Dragon A good point. I bet a PC port would've helped a ton. ↲
- I will not be at Tuesday co-working today or next week. However, Peter should be there to let you in today. (Not sure about next week.)
- This is definitely the only restroom stall I've ever seen that locks from the outside. twitter.com/mogwai_...
- Both parties need to agree to the transaction to open the bathroom door. I'm pretty sure this is a requirement of ACID compliance. ↲
- RT @antumbral @mogwai_poet Does flushing the toilet require two different operators to turn their keys
- Amazon patents photographing subjects against a white background. cnet.com/news/photo...
- @axelradical imgur.com/a/gy1uW... ↲
- Sick burn on Oscar the Grouch. twitter.com/mogwai_...
- RT @tinysubversions @warnick @betajames FYI, ctrl+shift+V pastes without formatting on win/linux. Mac is cmd+shift+opt+v, or remap: ask.metafilter.com/...
- @pragmatism Yeah, my sister is graduating and we're helping her move! ↲
- @VirtualClint @tinysubversions @warnick @betajames Regular Adblock? ↲
- @pragmatism I would suggest we meet except I'm super busy the whole time. You should come to Tuesday co-working at The MADE in Oakland. ↲
- @pragmatism Tuesdays at 1pm. Not next Tuesday though since I won't be back by then ↲
- There's this strange body of water in the way of our walking path. This never happens in California! twitter.com/mogwai_...
- @pragmatism Thanks! ↲
- @Secret_Tunnel That only happens during the two weeks a year when San Diego becomes a district of Seattle. ↲
- @burgerbecky @joonturbo Pretty sure it's not malware, but I can't tell you what it is. ↲
- I'd be writing more about my trip but so far the only place on Long Island that's had decent mobile phone reception is the Verizon store.
| foreign education consultants in hyderabad|
| Posted by Anonymous (rahman) on 2016-10-19 13:01:12 |
http://rakabroad.in/usa-study-abroad-education-consultants/ do you want to study in abroad today or in the next intake. we are the best and top rated study abroad consultancies in india with good visa assurance.we help you in filing the f1 visa for you in very less time. we are also help you with information needed to apply for the college university.