Ugh, stop twitching
Celebrities In Prison
- A user-written CYOA.
Final Form Games
- (founded by friends)
A Life Well-Wasted
Out of the Game
- writer, i-f author
- i-f author, programmer
- i-f author, musician
- SF author
- game programmer
- programmer, club owner
- computer historian
- game developer, rocket scientist
- Creator of Prince of Persia
- programmer. claim to fame:
- erstwhile brunching shuttlecock
- you know him as the author of canonical lisp references, everyone else knows him as the guy who came up with "a plan for spam." good essays.
- in repose
- microsoft programmer -- a real human being!
- creator of Monkey Island
Wouter van Oortmerssen
- programmer, level designer.
engine is cool.
This is Jim Crawford's blog.
Details and contact information
no subject (Anonymous on we give you the numbers. use the numbers!)
no subject (Anonymous on #weightedsixes
: back and with more bots than ever)
no subject (Anonymous on i didn't say it, he said it)
no subject (Anonymous on digital: a love story -- one-hour review)
no subject (Anonymous on clipping a line segment to a triangle)
no subject (Anonymous on dance dance revolution in the future)
no subject (Anonymous on the best way to eat beans)
no subject (Anonymous on gta3 for gba: the burning question)
no subject (Anonymous on duke nukem forever -- one-hour review)
no subject (Anonymous on take a key for coming in)
no subject (Anonymous on super monkey ball 2 mini-review)
no subject (Anonymous on bioshock, system shock 2, and fear)
no subject (Anonymous on tim's working on physics)
no subject (Anonymous on a review of actionbutton.n
no subject (Anonymous on experts; atari 2600 display hardware)